1. Sender must booking to Alpha by ALPHA SENDER APP Application. Sender have to book before 18:00 and allow for lead time to pickup at least 3 hrs.
2. Sender can use COD service through any of 3 manners (please choose only 1)
2.1 Write on Box and use Sender App to book Alpha
2.2 Through Booking FILE upload on Alpha CRM website (Desktop)
2.3 API integration
3. Sender shall write sender address on the top left and write receiver address include phone number on the bottom right in front of the box.
4. For COD to collect, Sender must write the letters “COD XXXX” ; XXXX is the baht amount of cod, using BLUE Magic Pen, Size Front is 1-1.5 inch per alphabet, if COD amount more than one thousand must put comma (,) (eg. 1,000 THB) and type Arabic numerals only.
5. Sender shall note the following
5.1 Do NOT Write with pencil or pen thin line.
5.2 Do NOT Write over Receiver and Sender addresses
5.3 Do NOT Write on the bottom / side of the box.
5.4 Do NOT Write text and alphabet not clear.
5.5 Do NOT write in thai words or english words for BAHT amount – only arabic numerals
6. If sender uses BOOKING FILE Upload or API Integration (see above #2) , Sender shall label clearly COD amount on each box as well. If there is a difference, Alpha shall take the COD amount reflected on API integration/ Excel Upload to be the correct one.
Service fee for Post pay
||Minimum Charge (THB)
||Maximum Value (THB)
1. Alpha shall pick up packages from Sender on D day and return back to Alpha Sort center. (if products are not storage with Alpha)
2. Alpha shall deliver the goods, collect COD and remit this by 2 working day 1800h after deducting Fee.
3. Alpha shall provide a written report to Sender on a daily working basis by 2200h on same day after delivery.
4. This report shall include
- Status Update of Deliveries on same day as well as
- Cash Remitted for deliveries done on previous day.
5. Sender shall verify on daily working basis this report and revert with discrepancy if there is any within 24 hours of receipt of written report.
6. Report shall be deemed accepted and monies transferred acknowledged if no reply is received within 24 hours of report. Sender agrees without qualification that no claims from Sender shall be made after 24 hours from written report sent.
Agreement to use Alpha send Thailand Post service
1. Customer have to top up money in Alpha prepaid system before sending date. Minimum for top up money is 2,000 Baht per time.
2. Service fee for send parcel to Thai Post calculate from size of the box as follow
- box size A – B ( 36 – 51 Cm ) service fee = 3 baht per box
- box size C – D ( 52 – 72 Cm ) service fee = 6 baht per box
3. Sender who will use Alpha send Thai Post service. We calculate above fee rate if sender use Alpha delivery at least 20% within 1 month. Example, In January shop used Alpha get parcel total 100 boxes. Shop have to use Alpha delivery minimum 20 boxes and 80 boxes send to receiver by Thai Post. If amount of parcel using Alpha delivery not reach amount condition, Alpha will plus 5 baht per box for service fee in next month.
4. Every parcel that sender want to use Alpha send Thai Post service. Sender have to key in data in Sender Application. Consist of
- Receiver name
- Receiver phone number
- Postal code
- If sender use excel booking file for upload data or Connect API to Alpha. Sender do not need to key in according data in Sender Application.
5. Sender must attach Thai post barcode sticker on the box every time.
6. After Alpha get parcel from sender ,for parcel delivery by Thai post . We will pass to Thai post branch next day before 11.00
7. For return parcel . Thai post have return service that postman will send return parcel to your shop. Service fee calculate from 50% of Thai post delivery fee at first time sending. Or sender can pick up return parcel at Thai post branch by yourself with no additional fee.